TMCF-OFC Merger - About the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Program
Page 2 of 4
ABOUT THE INNOVATION & ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM
Started in 2000, OFC Innovation & Entrepreneurship Program has two components that TMCF will continue to execute for HBCUs that have MBA/Graduate Business Programs:
OFC Innovation & Entrepreneurship Business Plan Competition
Each year participating schools conduct internal competition on Business Plan Development and Presentation. The winner of each school’s internal competition will be invited to Atlanta, GA for a national competition. The program provides entrepreneurial opportunities and experiences to students, and helps them to look at the big picture and apply all of their conceptual & theoretical knowledge.
Click here to download the rules and guidelines for the competition.
Innovation & Entrepreneurship Seminar
Each year deans and faculty members from business and other schools are invited to Atlanta for an intensive seminar conducted by leading entrepreneurship scholars and practitioners from around the country. The objective is to infuse entrepreneurship into the curriculum.
Below are important dates for the 2014 program. Stay tuned for key updates and registration information.
- Team Selection Deadline: October 31, 2013
- Finish Internal Competition: February 27, 2014
- Submit Contact Information of Winning Team Members: March 1, 2014
- 2014 OFC Venture Challenge Registration Cut-off: March 15, 2014
- Submit Final Business Plan: March 15, 2014
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship Seminar: April 10-13, 2014 (location TBD)
- Business Plan Competition: April 10-13, 2014 (location TBD)